Friday 11 June 2010

Things 5 & 6

Doodle is a useful discovery, and has already been employed ...

Have set up a calendar and it may be useful, but have had difficulties in seeing in on the three different computers the I regularly use. None of them allowed cookies, and letting them in and managing them is something I do not really understand. Cookies seem a bit big brotherish, and I am a bit suspicious of them. And if it means I constantly have to do something about them every time I move to another computer it will sour my attitude towards them even more.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't had problems with cookies and my calendar before. I find it really useful when there is so much to remember to do and getting my home and work life in order. I use it as a time management tool and make good use of my task lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I have a question about your blog, could you email me?
    David

    ReplyDelete